Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trendboard Tuesday

I can spend hours on the fashion styling website, Polyvore.com, putting together outfits and researching trends. It's another rainy summer day in Tallahassee (surprise, surprise), so I was inspired to create this outfit to lift my spirits. I am obsessed with nautical stripes, like this ruffle sleeve t-shirt from French Connection. The cuffed shorts are a classic that can be paired with just about any top to create a preppy, sophisticated look (found here at Elle.com). I paired the outfit with neutral accessories that contain splashes of pink to create a light, summery feeling; I also love mixing silver and gold as seen here with the different finishes on the bracelet and necklace. The bold red bag is the final pop this outfit needs to set itself apart - if only I had the money to actually own it ;). This outfit is perfect for a day out shopping or a lunch date downtown. 

Bag - Chloe
Bracelet - Juicy Couture
Necklace - Oscar De La Renta
Fedora - YesStyle.com
Shoes - Giuseppe Zanotti